Senior IT Business Analyst (SalesForce/Sales Cloud)
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27359
Position Title: Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Job Profile Summary
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies
• Lead projects to implement improvements to policy, process, procedures, work instructions and tools
• Coordinate testing (with business stakeholders), reviewing test scenarios and test scripts, facilitating SIT, UAT and sign-off
• Work with architect and developer team to transform new requirements into Salesforce CRM design and implementation
• Leverage standards and solutions for customers to improve domain and enterprise-wide technical perspectives
• Act as a subject matter expert for process integration and automation opportunities
• Ensure process adoption and compliance through communication and training
• Recommend improvements regarding processes, reporting, communication, training and tools
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong techno functional experience in Salesforce specifically on the Sales Cloud side.
• Salesforce Admin Certification
• Ability to listen, collaborate, and lead teams.
• Very detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive; outstanding communication.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
• Helps others in clarifying complex problems; ability to adapt or modify established approaches
• Quickly learns and applies new technology; theoretical and practical understanding of business.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of Salesforce platform experience with Sales Cloud.
• Minimum 2 years of Business Analyst experience.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Senior IT Business Analyst (SalesForce/Sales Cloud)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US