Senior SFDC Systems Analyst
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27359
Position Title: Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Sr. Salesforce.com Systems Analyst
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as system administrator as needed for the Salesforce.com environment working with the Environment engineering team.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development team
- Install managed vendor applications in dev, test and production orgs
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Influence and manage stakeholder expectations via clear, proactive and consistent messaging across multiple channels
- Understand the business needs of the salesforce platform and help deliver proof of concepts
- Assist the functional team in gathering business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce Platform including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, and custom objects
- Develop reports, dashboards, and understand processes to monitor data quality and integrity
- Deliver high-quality deliverables that are based on complete coverage in unit testing as well as functionally ensure that the acceptance criteria for requirements are met
- Produce the mandatory development deliverables with high quality (Impact Analysis, HLD, and detailed design, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed to the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Collaborate with QA teams to ensure alignment with acceptance criteria
- Review and maintain relevant documentation for technical accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 4 or more years of total experience with at least 2 years of development experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator
- Certified Salesforce Application Developer or at least two years of Developer experience.
- Understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Work with competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with business stakeholders, technical challenges and technical solutions in a business-friendly language.
- Strong business process/functional acumen on at least one of the different Salesforce clouds (Sales Cloud Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL (Such as Informatica) with Salesforce.com would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in using Lightning Pages, Web components, Visualforce and Apex classes and triggers for complex Salesforce implementations and performance tuning of the same
- Experience using Salesforce data tools
- Experience programming, and configuring the Salesforce.com platform and deep functional understanding of its capabilities and limitations
- Beginner level experience with web services (APEX, LX, REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Senior SFDC Systems Analyst
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US