Senior Customer Success Manager
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27360
Position Title: Senior Customer Success Mgr
Our award-winning Customer Success team is one of Informatica’s strongest assets, enabling us to strengthen our customer relationships by delivering on our promise of superior technology and proven results. The Customer Success team is committed to ensuring the successful launch of customer use cases with our products, helping each customer derive as much value as possible from the Informatica Product Suite. This is an exciting opportunity to join a seasoned Customer Success team focused on helping customers accelerate their data-driven digital transformations.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be working with Informatica’s largest and fastest-growing customers to drive their adoption of our various technologies. The primary focus of the Senior Customer Success Manager is to maintain and grow Informatica’s most promising accounts. This individual will have both business acumen as well as technical savvy to understand a customer’s business drivers and outcomes they wish to achieve through our technology.
With an initial focus on on-boarding and launching customer projects, you will then shift to further adoption through additional use cases and development of customer skillsets. It will be the role of the Senior CSM to help the customer realize the value of their entire subscription whether on-premise or cloud products or both. As part of this process you will be embedded in the account, familiarizing yourself with the customer’s organizations and identifying groups, new and existing, who may need additional Informatica Subscription Services.
You will also serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal teams at Informatica including Customer Support, Professional Services, Product Development, and Sales.
- Own the adoption and business outcomes of a defined group of high touch and premium accounts. This will include responsibility for accounts renewing as well as identifying expansion (upsell) opportunities.
- Align with the Account Management team on accounts in your portfolio.
- Participate in onboarding process for new Informatica high touch and premium customers.
- Build collaborative success plans with your customers so you understand their business needs and critical milestones in order to drive rapid adoption and maximize value. You will be expected to keep the plans up-to-date to reflect the current state of the customer’s journey.
- Build relationships with the customer both at the executive level and at the project level.
- Align Education Services with customer teams to build and enhance their Informatica skillsets.
- Assist customer with identifying and defining use cases for Informatica Products.
- Manage customers through initial launch of use cases on Informatica platforms, helping to remove implementation bottlenecks as needed.
- Host recurring meetings with customers to ensure good communication and to track progress against success plan. You will be expected to keep meeting notes and action items and use them to keep Success Plans current to drive next steps with the customer’s team or with internal teams as well as to report to management on the state of your accounts.
- Align additional resources such as partners and professional services as needed to help the customer through adoption and to achieve success more quickly.
- Serve as the escalation point and manage the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of issues until resolved. This will include coordinating internal resources that interact with each customer.
- Plan and execute regular strategic focused Executive Business Reviews and product roadmap meetings alongside Sales and Executive teams.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer and develop them into reference customers.
- Track and report on key metrics for your group of accounts which will include adoption, business outcomes and risks.
- Take a proactive approach by monitoring systems to identify customers who may be at risk of becoming less than completely satisfied.
- Identify upsell and growth opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Ability to use CSM tools for day-to-day management of accounts.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to other CSMs.
- Travel 20% of the time to visit with Premium customers or for team events.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to learn fast, shift directions even faster and work collaboratively on a highly effective team.
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience in the field of project management, customer service, professional services, consulting.
- Expertise and experience dealing with large accounts at the most senior IT and business levels.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog.
- Software experience with on-premise and cloud based technologies, preferably SAAS software.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to build and present presentations to customers at any level from executives to project team.
- Knowledge of how to build a high-level project plan, assign tasks and resources and drive it to completion.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment.
- Enthusiasm and passion for customer success.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US