Location: Dublin, IE
Job Number: 27365
Position Title: DevOps Engineer
Dev Ops Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Dublin Ireland. You are an expert in the area of large-scale distributed Cloud systems and have proven experience in managing highly scalable, highly available enterprise class cloud products and see Cloud as the most effective way to deliver software applications and services.
As our Senior DevOps Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in our cloud transformation as a senior member of the Informatica Cloud Trust team. In this role, you will be working with DevOps-oriented product development, infrastructure and business teams to build, automate and scale our global network fabric – focusing on cloud network infrastructure technologies, including how customers interface to our global cloud. You will be the “go to” person for operations teams implementing new features, and scaling and automating our resilient, global, multi-cloud platform.
Roles & Responsibilities? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Create and/or improve tools that provide insight into the availability and performance of our Cloud platform and associated product microservices.
- Create and deliver automation software to improve functionality, availability, and manageability of our multi cloud environment.
- Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor production applications in a large-scale Linux environment
- Analyze environments, devise and implement solutions to prevent potential problems before they occur. Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations
- Participate in 24/7 operations and on-call as required for escalations
- Create runbooks and “Infrastructure as Code” recipes to build scalable, fault-tolerant, and resilient networks for product and operations teams. Maintain greater than 99.99% availability.
- Implement and monitor the security controls and performance metrics of the network layer, including resiliency checks and failure prediction.
- Manage CMDB for environment
- Build out governance management structure for Kubernetes
- BS in Computer Science or related fields; advanced degree a plus
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert in running Cloud @scale on cloud hosting provider experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with managing IT infrastructure, Linux Operating Systems and DBA knowledge
- Experience in one or more of: Ruby/Python/Java/Go/Powershell/Ansible/Chef
- Experience in Log Management and creating dashboard in any one: Sumologic/Kibana/Splunk/ELK stack.
- Experience with toolsets including Hasicorp Vault, Consul, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Sensu, Panopta
- Experience with Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, GKE
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dublin, IE