Program Manager, (Salesforce Service Platform)
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27374
Position Title: Senior Manager, Information Technology
Informatica IT is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master with a track record of managing multiple projects, releases, threads, and scrum teams. This is an opportunity to help manage products and services delivery that contribute directly to the company’s bottom line.
As the IT Program Manager supporting the Customer Success value stream, you will primarily be working with the Customer Services organizations, managing their technology strategy to increase the effectiveness of professional services, customer support, customer success, education services, and renewal capabilities. Experience with the Salesforce.com platform is required.
This role requires a tenacious and visionary professional that can manage the development life cycle of products and services from cradle to grave. You will work closely with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders across IT and Business. Crucial to your success will be your ability to manage multiple/conflicting, priorities across the portfolio while still being customer-centric and your ability to influence colleagues across the enterprise.
- Facilitate agile processes, participate in daily scrum ceremonies, handle scrum of scrums, and lead refinement sessions to guide the direction and focus of Engineering.
- Support the development of a prioritized Product Backlog, including the development of user stories, acceptance criteria, and scenarios.
- Identify customer needs, engaging in agile and scrum methodologies to elicit feature requirements
- Collaborate in the development of QA test plans to ensure alignment with acceptance criteria
- Review and maintain relevant documentation for program management.
- Monitor and identify impediments to release objective and suggest corrective actions as necessary and provide weekly updates to Leadership
- Responsible for project discovery, project kickoffs, planning, driving the plan to delivery across customer success portfolio and IT organization.
- Oversee a portfolio of projects, ensuring resources, capacity, and dependencies are managed for successful delivery.
- Occasionally expected to lead a project as a project manager.
- Identify, track, monitor and communicate project-related benefits, issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects, and that cannot be resolved by the project team.
- Facilitate defining solutions with the appropriate stakeholders/customers.
- Design, develop and monitor effective processes, manage RAID and systems for projects.
- Evaluate and assess metrics and project/program effectiveness.
- Serve as a key resource for policies and procedures; may provide training to clients and staff.
- Leverage steering and executive committees for decision-making, change management, and communications.
- Collaborate with leadership to continuously improve processes, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in QBRs and represent Customer Success IT leadership wherever necessary.
- 10+ years of professional experience including a minimum of 5 years as a Program Manager/Scrum Master
- 3+ years of experience in managing projects related to Salesforce Service Cloud Platform and/or Customer success tools/technologies
- Extensive experience working in customer service-oriented operations and working with support/service application teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT Digital Transformation
- Strong understanding of Agile Values, Scrum Methodology, and the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Proven ability to set the direction for technology teams across IT and prioritizing development activities managing RAID logs.
- Dedication to accuracy and detail, while remaining results-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or relevant field.
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to the development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. (May require technical review to attain this level.)
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Influences across the segment, BU, and organization to achieve business goals.
- Provides advice and consultation within their professional discipline within and outside of functional areas.
- Skilled at developing a staff of professionals. Includes selection, motivation, and leadership of staff, as well as evaluation and development.
- Manages complex budgets requiring excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager, (Salesforce Service Platform)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US