Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27395
Position Title: Senior IT Business Systems Analyst
Informatica’s IT team develops, implements, and supports the cutting-edge technology that drives our enterprise success. This includes the Sales marketing applications, Web applications, CRM application, Finance and HR applications. Finance Applications team is responsible for supporting and managing key financial applications including Oracle Cloud, OneSource, Cadency, Corptax & more.
As a team member, you can expect a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where your contributions directly impact the group’s success.
Reporting to the IT Director, Applications based in Bangalore, India, you will gain the reputation for being the go-to person/trusted advisor with our Finance/IT organization for functional automation testing. You will work closely with Finance, Procurement, IT Operations and other cross functional stakeholders to manage test cases, write test frameworks, programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency. You will be driving the test automation strategy for our Finance applications with a portfolio of industry leading technologies spanning Oracle Cloud, CorpTax/Cadency SaaS systems and integrations to numerous other applications like SFDC/Workday etc.
In this role, you will be part of a tightly knit, high-energy IT Applications team. In short, you will never be bored. You will challenge yourself with a wide variety of projects and you will have many opportunities to make a positive impact and grow your career.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a highly energetic self-driven individual who aspires to achieve challenging goals as part of his career objective. You have demonstrated ability in designing and building automation based, best practices driven QA programs in agile environments. You demonstrate an ability to operate effectively in a quick-paced, dynamic environment, have strong technical skills as well as ability to work with distributed teams.
You are a self-starter, initiative-oriented leader comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrate a high level of communication skills written and spoken.
- Design automation framework for web applications
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Automate as much as possible to reduce manual testing for Finance Application (Oracle Cloud)
- Identifying the test scenarios for each business process
- Create/Modify test cases
- Pre-requisite test data preparation for executing test cases
- Review of the test scenarios / cases from Business Analyst
- Create Test Cycles and Execute Tests
- Create and assign defect for all Failed and Blocked test cases
- Collect Metrics and share to team
- Develop, manage and implement a testing plan to ensure the system meets end user requirements
- Implementing and maintaining automation framework for Informatica’s
- Gather, analyze and present to IT management the QA program metrics – operational and strategic
- Manage QA team members
- BE/ME/BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science 3 to 5 years of working experience in QA Domains
- Strong background in, and at least 3+ years of working in Selenium and tooling or QA automation
- Experience in testing Oracle Financial Cloud application
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management tool sets to support development processes using tools like Jira & Zephyr.
- Proficient working with relational databases such as SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Experience with automation frameworks using Java
- Excellent customer focus
- Lifelong learner - thrives from developing and sharing knowledge
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Automation Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN