Sr Escalation Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27410
Position Title: Senior Escalation Manager
Escalation Managers work closely with both the customer and Informatica parties to make sure problems and success criteria are clearly understood, that there is a well-defined action plan to achieve success and that communications are clear and predictable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures all accountable parties execute on success plan activity and that all stakeholders receive updates pertinent to their level of involvement.
• Serves as the single point of contact for global teams on escalated issues.
• Takes an ownership role on escalating critical customer issues and help drive through resolution.
• Tracks/analyzes trends and create reports on escalated issues.
• Assists global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution.
• Ensures the customer’s voice is heard throughout the support process.
• Provides regular updates to internal and external stakeholders as well as executive leadership.
• Set correct expectations and drives relief and resolution through effective communication.
• Monitors progress of incidents and works with Product Management and R&D teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are effectively working on the issue.
• Identifies areas of improvement in relation to Informatica products.
• Collaborates with the Global Escalation Management team to ensure process alignment and best practice refinement.
• Reviews root cause of escalations and works with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of Informatica products and services.
• Creates and maintains lines of communication with internal resources (Sales, Professional Services, Support, and R&D).
Knowledge & Skills
• Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
• This is the fully qualified, career oriented, journey level position.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
• Proven customer facing project or escalation management experience.
• Software industry experience and strong familiarity with newer technical trends such as Software as a Service and Big Data.
• Understanding of Data Management in general, to include data warehousing, master data management, and data quality.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS or higher educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Computer Science related study is preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Escalation Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US