Commercial Delivery Manager - Professional Services
Location: Stockholm, SE
Job Number: 27416
Position Title: Consulting Services Account Manager I
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services commercial delivery manager to manage a small IPS team in the Nordics Region. This role is based in Stockholm.
Ideally, you will have spent much of your career perfecting your skills in Professional Services in one or a number of blue-chip solution delivery organisations and have a laser focus on Customer Success.
You have successfully defined strategy and executed to deliver tangible positive results. You will exhibit an infectious enthusiasm for building, developing and leading project teams. You will be looking for a challenging new role where you can mix hands-on leadership with competing to win and striving to beat your own high expectations.
The successful candidate will report to the EMEA North-West Professional Services Director based in the Netherlands.
- Overall responsibility for the success of our customers implementing our technology in your region.
- This position will be responsible for sales management, consulting client management, project oversight and financial management for the region with primary responsibility for services related to Informatica’s product line.
- The role will also be responsible for sales and delivery of custom development and Infrastructure product-oriented Professional Services, working with sales managers on opportunities; developing proposals and following through to closure.
- Forecast revenue and manage consultant utilization and expense budgets, liaising with Finance to ensure accurate invoicing and credit control.
- Client management responsibilities include client identification, problem/need identification, proposal development, presentation and close, as well as post-delivery follow-up.
- Working with the relevant support functions to ensure appropriate staffing of projects, scheduling of internal resources & working with partners & variable workforce.
- Develop operational and tactical initiatives to deliver strategic goals.
- Identify and close services deals with new and existing clients.
- Proactively identify and develop follow on business.
- Proactively identify, assess and mitigate risks during bid development and project execution.
- Manage projects ensuring compliance with legal, contract, financial and visa / immigration requirements.
- Oversee all projects to a high standard ensuring scope definition, resource allocation and supervision, interface with client managers, and cost/schedule monitoring.
- Take responsibility for client satisfaction related to Professional Services activities.
- Utilize excellent written and oral communication skills to facilitate the presentation of company products, practices and methods.
- Adhere to all internal reporting requirements in a timely manner. e.g. Time and Expense reporting.
- Respect and adhere to customer and internal Company rules and disclosures at all times.
- Share knowledge across the team and continuously develop and enhance personal and team capabilities.
You will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Business and/or IT related subject area.
- Proven track record of leadership skills.
- Minimum 2 years client account management experience.
- Technical knowledge of MDM solutions and Big Data solutions
- Minimum 5 years consulting experience.
- Minimum 3 years project lead/project management experience.
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel within the region and occasional international travel to other regions including the US.
- Strong team player.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work within a matrix organisation.
- Fluent oral & written English language skills.
- Experience with Informatica products is preferable.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Delivery Manager - Professional Services
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, SE