Cloud Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27423
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative, Cloud
The Inside Sales Representative, Cloud First Response, works closely with a field sales Account Manager developing sales opportunities within a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. These responsibilities will range in scope from supporting inbound leads, customer trials, and outbound prospecting within the defined territory. Provide hands on product overviews demonstrating the feasibility of the Informatica Cloud platform and how we solve a customer's specific challenges. Execute trial success plan while educating customers about the product capabilities. Requires application of technical knowledge of cloud products, systems and services. May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products. This role is overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the cloud initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual quota that is shared with the field. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested. Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Focuses on acquiring new customers and upselling cloud services into the existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive opportunity creation and deal progression of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Align and collaborate with sales (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, and Cloud Specialists) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- Attend training to develop and implement the right behaviors, attitude and techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline and revenue goals while ensuring a customer first approach.
- Qualify and further develop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements analyses.
- Prepare and present solutions leveraging the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Platform
- Remotely demonstrate Informatica Cloud Data Integration (CDI) and Informatica Cloud Application Integration (CAI) solutions to prospective customers
- Respond to Customer Requests for Information on Informatica Cloud products
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns within assigned territories designed to generate trial product downloads
- Record daily sales activities in CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Understand sales targeting including, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creating targets
- Provide updates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such as pipeline development and active deals as part your regular reporting duties
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision-making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Understands general business and technical context of assigned accounts.
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of relevant experience with > High School Diploma
- 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
- A French speaking candidate is preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Inside Sales Specialist
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US