Cloud Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27423
Position Title: Inside Sales Representative, Cloud
The Inside Sales Representative, Cloud First Response, works closely with a field sales Account Manager developing sales opportunities within a defined geographical and/or horizontal territory. These responsibilities will range in scope from supporting inbound leads, customer trials, and outbound prospecting within the defined territory. Provide hands on product overviews demonstrating the feasibility of the Informatica Cloud platform and how we solve a customer's specific challenges. Execute trial success plan while educating customers about the product capabilities. Requires application of technical knowledge of cloud products, systems and services. May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products. This role is overlay to the field sales force, typically supporting the cloud initiatives of the field sales organization and carrying an individual quota that is shared with the field. Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested. Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services. May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. Focuses on acquiring new customers and upselling cloud services into the existing installed base of customers. Minimal business travel or work outside office required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive opportunity creation and deal progression of new business within defined account segmentation.
- Align and collaborate with sales (Field Sales, Pre-Sales, Business Development, and Cloud Specialists) to implement go-to-market and generate net new business.
- Attend training to develop and implement the right behaviors, attitude and techniques to exceed sales goals.
- Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline and revenue goals while ensuring a customer first approach.
- Qualify and further develop warm leads by performing custom, end-user requirements analyses.
- Prepare and present solutions leveraging the Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS) Platform
- Remotely demonstrate Informatica Cloud Data Integration (CDI) and Informatica Cloud Application Integration (CAI) solutions to prospective customers
- Respond to Customer Requests for Information on Informatica Cloud products
- Execute targeted outbound campaigns within assigned territories designed to generate trial product downloads
- Record daily sales activities in CRM system to track interactions with prospects and customers
- Understand sales targeting including, talk-time/dial, funnel contribution, revenue and pipeline creating targets
- Provide updates and reporting on forecasting and other sales activities such as pipeline development and active deals as part your regular reporting duties
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Learns to use professional concepts and to apply company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Utilizes professional and educational training, along with relevant previous experiences, to gain understanding of customer's decision-making process, goals, and business objectives.
- Understands general business and technical context of assigned accounts.
- Functioning knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of relevant experience with > High School Diploma
- 0+ years of relevant professional experience with undergrad degree and/or professional training.
- A French speaking candidate is preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Cloud Inside Sales Specialist
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US