Manager - Customer Success
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27444
Position Title: Mgr, Customer Success
Manager(Customer Success) is responsible for operational and strategic initiatives towards success of Informatica’s customers. The role involves managing a team of Customer Success Managers to drive success of Informatica Customers, engage with Global Customer success leadership to come up with programs and strategy to drive product adoption, increase customer retention and thereby influencing upsell and create references.
Reporting into Sr. Director of Customer Success, Manager(CS) collaborates cross-functionally, engages with leadership in Support, Sales, Professional services & Engineering teams to enable the best experience for our customers.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of customer success managers; people and performance management
- Define and optimize customer journey
- Define and oversee customer lifecycle processes/touch points, including mission critical customer touch, business reviews
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value delivered to customers
- Track metrics related to customer health, customer engagement, overall customer adoption of our technology
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Create and maintain Success Plans for customers across different customer segments and standardize material for lifecycle plays
- Playbook Framework: Collaborate with other Customer Success leaders to analyze and identify reasons for poor customer adoption or churn, and mechanisms to detect early signals of at‐risk adoption and renewals. In partnership with other CS leaders, build Playbooks and Triggers to neutralize those risks.
- Work closely with internal Business Systems teams to ensure an integrative approach exists to track customer engagement/adoption data.
- Create reports for teams and cross functional leaders providing actionable insights
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Manager - Customer Success
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN