Senior Manager - Customer Success
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27444
Position Title: Senior Mgr, Customer Success
Manager(Customer Success) is responsible for operational and strategic initiatives towards success of Informatica’s customers. The role involves managing a team of Customer Success Managers to drive success of Informatica Customers, engage with Global Customer success leadership to come up with programs and strategy to drive product adoption, increase customer retention and thereby influencing upsell and create references.
Reporting into Sr. Director of Customer Success, Manager(CS) collaborates cross-functionally, engages with leadership in Support, Sales, Professional services & Engineering teams to enable the best experience for our customers.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of customer success managers; people and performance management
- Define and optimize customer journey
- Define and oversee customer lifecycle processes/touch points, including mission critical customer touch, business reviews
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value delivered to customers
- Track metrics related to customer health, customer engagement, overall customer adoption of our technology
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Create and maintain Success Plans for customers across different customer segments and standardize material for lifecycle plays
- Playbook Framework: Collaborate with other Customer Success leaders to analyze and identify reasons for poor customer adoption or churn, and mechanisms to detect early signals of at‐risk adoption and renewals. In partnership with other CS leaders, build Playbooks and Triggers to neutralize those risks.
- Work closely with internal Business Systems teams to ensure an integrative approach exists to track customer engagement/adoption data.
- Create reports for teams and cross functional leaders providing actionable insights
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager - Customer Success
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN