Program Manager - Cloud Operations
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 27460
Position Title: Sr Manager, Program Management (Non-Tech)
Informatica® is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team being Globally Rated outstanding by TSIA prides in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. Join us to be a part of a team who are passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager for our Cloud Operations support team and continue our tradition of success. This position requires close collaboration and alignment between Customers, R&D, Solution architects and customer support teams. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives acting as a liaison between Informatica teams and customers.
- Maintain relations and coordinate initiatives across departments and Business Units
- Manage customer expectations regarding scope, timelines, and deliverables
- Ensure complete understanding of the estimates and scope in order to lead the team to deliver within the boundaries of the given estimates
- Coordinate with team members and customers to ensure the right resources are working on the right tasks at the right time, with clear expectations of milestones and goals
- Establish and maintain communications, and produce reports for stakeholders
- Analyze and overcome risks
- Collaborate within the organization to oversee dependent activities and deliverables to stay one step ahead of potential blockers
- Drive cross-functional, cross-Business units, operational reviews and interlock meetings
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Experience managing both internal and customer facing projects.
- Domain experience in Software, specifically Cloud hosted/managed platform or applications
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Ability to handle complex situations with perseverance and professionalism
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- A skilled collaborator and complex problem solver with experience managing relationships through internal and customer escalations
- A can-do attitude with a relentless focus on our customers
- Track record of collaborating with both technical, non-technical teams as well as customers.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or equivalent educational background.
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of Information Technology, Engineering and/or Cloud operations teams.
- Strong experience managing cross-functional projects with both technical and non-technical teams
- Prior experience in customer success or escalation management is strongly preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager - Cloud Operations
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA