Customer Reliability Engineer – Cloud Ops
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27482
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Informatica® is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions. Customer support team plays a vital role in enabling customers to overcome the most complex data challenges and transform big ideas into new realities. Our technical support team being Globally Rated outstanding by TSIA prides in customer-centric culture and our close partnership towards accelerating our product adoption and successful implementations. Join us to be a part of a team who are passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers.
As our Customer Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for providing world-class technical support to Informatica Cloud customers, partners and internal teams located globally. Thriving in a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will engage at the forefront of cloud and digital transformation initiatives. Being as part of our support team you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration skills and a laser focus on customer success. You will work with world class engineers to deliver customer-centric technical support with close collaboration between R&D and Solution architects.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica’s hosted software products.
- Manage customers communications at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
- Collaborate between Product Ops, Cloud Trust and various other internal teams
- Utilize information tools, training and experience to provide high level of customer satisfaction
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with our products
- Acquire specialized knowledge in specific Informatica Products
- Liaise with Engineering and QA teams on technical discussions as required to ensure tracking and resolution of Change Requests
- Participate in on-call rotations and shift staffing
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 2+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in Linux OS architecture and scripting knowledge is a must
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Cloud hosting infrastructure – AWS, Azure etc
- Ability to work effectively and manage multiple customer issues simultaneously
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who shares ideas and resources
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Reliability Engineer – Cloud Ops
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN