Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 27520
Position Title: Senior HR Information Systems Analyst
Provide expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. The analyst will act as the liaison between business teams, application vendors and IS for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes; Responsible for translating business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and participating in testing and deployment activities. Conduct and present quantitative and qualitative analysis of cross-functional people and payroll data in collaboration with business teams. Lead small system upgrades, feature release, interfaces and data conversion projects across functional areas of HR and provide direction for project team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates advanced fundamentals and concepts.
- Oversees complex tasks and configurations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for one or more HRIS modules/functional areas and actively participate in design, planning, implementation and support of Workday.
- Participate and/or lead various priority Workday projects on Informatica’s current fiscal year roadmap
- Administer, audit, and monitor Workday transactions and reports to ensure data integrity, reconcile discrepancies and identify corrective actions needed to improve data quality
- Monitor and research system integration issues around data, performance, scheduling and file transmissions. Coordinate and communicate resolution on issues with IS support teams, vendors and business teams.
- Provides reviews, assessments and recommendations for Workday to generate reports or streamline processes.
- Identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach.
- Provide hands-on tier 2 Workday operational support for system or data issues, complex system/process questions, reporting and change requests as needed
- Provide guidance and mentor HRIS analysts in HRIS operations, processes, procedures and in research/analysis approach.
- Create and conduct training for business super users and trainers on HRIS applications, including features and procedures. Collaborate with business leads on training approach and development for end users and support teams.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years In-depth knowledge of Workday in one or more modules, including cross-functional data relationships, process flows, security protocols, testing and troubleshooting procedures
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and projects
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities, strategy and direction.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years’ in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow, configuration design in complex HR and/or payroll systems such as Workday
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 6+ years’ demonstrated experience supporting and implementing complex HR and/or payroll systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, ADP, Kronos, Success Factors).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: HRIT Analyst
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US