Customer Trust Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27534
Position Title: Manager, Information Security
Reporting to leadership in Information Security (InfoSec) Governance, Risk and Compliance, this position will play a critical role in Informatica’s Security Sales Enablement Program. In this role, the Security Customer Trust leader will be challenged to drive the vision and a scalable plan for the program, which oversees all customer interactions with the security team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Oversees the quality and accuracy of security responses to customer assessments/questionnaires as part of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process or customer’s annual audit requirements within the corresponding Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Measures and anticipates growth, quality and other critical success metrics of the team’s performance
- Maintains, updates, and improves upon the RFP Application with frequently asked questions related to Informatica’s overall security posture and process to provide standardized responses to all customers
- Responds quickly with a customer-service focused resolution to contract negotiations, reviews redlines, and suggests alternative language to satisfy vendor. Assists with contract and technical customer calls
- Works cross-functionally with Informatica divisions such as Sales, Research & Development, IT, and InfoSec to ensure information provided to clients is accurate and gaps are addressed as appropriate
- Builds and nurtures solid working relationships with InfoSec business partners
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- 4+ years of applicable work experience, including 1-2 years working in either information security, IT audit, or cloud architecture functions.
- Broad knowledge of IT concepts, including Cloud hosting, encryption, networking, operating systems, databases, middleware, and applications
- Working knowledge of common security legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., PCI, SOC, HIPAA, GDPR, FedRAMP, NIST, ISO/IEC 2700X, COBIT, etc.)
- Project management, capacity planning/measurement and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization, including senior management, business partners and third parties
- Experience working with or leading global teams
- Significant experience in an enterprise sales and/or presales role
- Significant exposure to legal contract management and standards in the cloud industry, with ability to read and explain in plain English deficiencies in Master Services Agreements (MSA), SLA, and security standards clauses.
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, GIAC, CCNA Security, CSX, or CTPRP
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Trust Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN