Associate Software Engineer QA
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27587
Position Title: Associate QA Engineer
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking at hiring Associate Software Engineer QA for the PAM team at Informatica who shall be responsible for conducting the Regression/functional tests. He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency
- Good knowledge on Java
- Knowledge in Web application testing, Security Testing, Accessibility testing
- Clear understanding of Database concepts.
- Clear understanding of unix concepts.
- Able to write Selenium/perl scripts.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases in JUnit/TestNG or any other automation framework.
- Execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Able to estimate and perform risk analysis for large features.
BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience in testing using Java .
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
- Ability to learn new skills quickly as needed
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer QA
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN