Associate Software Engineer QA
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27587
Position Title: Associate QA Engineer
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking at hiring Associate Software Engineer QA for the PAM team at Informatica who shall be responsible for conducting the Regression/functional tests. He/she will test and critique software components and interfaces in great technical depth, write test programs to assure high product quality, and develop advanced test tools to increase productivity and efficiency
- Good knowledge on Java
- Knowledge in Web application testing, Security Testing, Accessibility testing
- Clear understanding of Database concepts.
- Clear understanding of unix concepts.
- Able to write Selenium/perl scripts.
- Design, develop and maintain test cases in JUnit/TestNG or any other automation framework.
- Execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues
- Able to estimate and perform risk analysis for large features.
BS/MS/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
- Experience in testing using Java .
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
- Ability to learn new skills quickly as needed
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer QA
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN