Information Security Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27616
Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Informatica’s IT team develops, implements, and supports the cutting-edge technology that drives our enterprise success. This includes the Sales marketing applications, Web applications, CRM application, Finance and HR applications. Finance Applications team is responsible for supporting and managing key financial applications including Oracle Cloud, OneSource, Cadency, Corptax & more.
As a team member, you can expect a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where your contributions directly impact the group’s success
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for identifying, building and integrating Open Source and commercial off-the-shelf security technologies to create an effective and automated set of monitoring, detection and response capabilities. Together, these will provide our customers safe, secure, and compliant corporate services. The engineer will be providing employees a trustworthy environment to conduct business at Informatica and be accountable for building and maintaining our security posture. The engineer and the Information Security team are ultimately responsible for earning and maintaining customers trust at Informatica and enabling the business to take smart risks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Help develop, integrate, and automate security controls
• Assist with incident response, risk analysis and security assessment processes
• Assist in the evolution of security policies, procedures, and automation to protect infrastructure
• Assist with monitoring and reporting status of information security risks issues
• Support the implementation of process and control improvement/automation/consolidation opportunities and drive consistently increasing maturity of overall control environment
Knowledge & Skills
• Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
• Pays attention to detail, able to work on tasks as directed and delivers on-time
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving, makes data-driven decisions, and manages initiatives from conception to deployment
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN