Information Security Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27617
Position Title: Information Security Analyst
Informatica’s IT team develops, implements, and supports the cutting-edge technology that drives our enterprise success. This includes the Sales marketing applications, Web applications, CRM application, Finance and HR applications. Finance Applications team is responsible for supporting and managing key financial applications including Oracle Cloud, OneSource, Cadency, Corptax & more.
As a team member, you can expect a fast-paced, technically challenging environment where your contributions directly impact the group’s success.
The Junior Information Security Engineer is responsible for responsible for identifying, building and integrating Open Source and off-the-shelf security technologies to create an effective and automated set of detection, prevention and resiliency capabilities. Together, these will provide our customers safe, secure, and compliant corporate services. The engineer will be providing employees a trustworthy environment to conduct business at Informatica and be accountable for building and maintaining our security posture. The engineer and the Information Security team are ultimately responsible for earning and maintaining customers trust at Informatica and enabling the business to take smart risks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Help develop, integrate, and automate security controls
• Assist with incident response, risk analysis and security assessment processes
• Assist in the evolution of security policies, procedures, and automation to protect infrastructure
• Assist with monitoring and reporting status of information security risks issues
• Support the implementation of process and control improvement/automation/consolidation opportunities and drive consistently increasing maturity of overall control environment
Knowledge & Skills
• Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Influences within team and builds relationships outside of immediate area to accomplish objectives
• Pays attention to detail, able to work on tasks as directed and delivers on-time
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving, makes data-driven decisions, and manages initiatives from conception to deployment
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN