Principal Consultant -- C360i / AllSight
Location: City, US
Job Number: 27687
Position Title: Principal Consultant PS
Informatica Professional Services is seeking qualified individuals to join the North America Professional Services. As a Resident Architect /C360i Principal Consultant expert you will be a trusted advisor to our customers, driving the effective utilization of the Informatica platform. You will work closely with enterprise architecture and governance teams, business line IT architects, and data management leadership to ensure our customer’s success.
During the course of a client engagement, the RA will be expected to:
- Liaise with architects, technical teams, and leadership (both business and IT) across the customer’s organization
- Fully understand the client’s project portfolio, proactively addressing emerging functional and technical requirements
- Specialties/Technical Leadership in Data Engineering/Big Data or Data Governance or Master Data Management or Data Management is strongly preferred
- Organize and lead Informatica Platform governance meetings
- Assess current and planned utilization of the Informatica Platform
- Ensure proper configuration of the Informatica Platform
- Identify opportunities to tune and optimize the existing Platform workload
- Provide the single point of contact for resolution of technical issues
- Act as the primary interface point into Informatica’s broader technical teams to ensure the full breadth and depth of the Informatica organization is leveraged for the customer’s success
- Communicate overall client status to Informatica Professional Services management on a regular basis
In addition, the RA will be responsible for execution of the following client deliverables as required:
Informatica platform architecture roadmap
- Fit/Gap assessment of new/planned initiatives
- Repository Health Check
- Velocity methodology training
- Team skills assessment and education plan
- Production operations manual template
- Automated deployment framework
- Platform upgrade plan
- Monthly capacity plan and roadmap
- Quarterly state of the platform report
- Bi-annual platform ROI analysis & report
- ICC / Lean Integration assessment and values stream mapping
RAs will also be expected to work closely with colleagues in other parts of Informatica to contribute to achievement of overall revenue targets. Specifically, the RA will:
- Assist Regional Managers and Directors in all aspects of customer satisfaction, lead generation, proposal delivery, and ‘go-live’ events
- Build collaborative relationships with the area sales organizations to ensure their understanding of the RA value proposition, and to assist with effective positioning of the RA program to customers
- Provide pre-sales assistance at customer meetings in the concepts of ICC, Velocity, and data integration best-practices
Resident Architects are looked to as thought leaders both by the customers they serve and within Informatica Professional Services (IPS). For customers, this means the RA is expected to present new concepts, drive strategy, and find opportunities to expand the value of the Informatica Platform. Within IPS, RAs actively participate in continuous improvement of key deliverables, refinement and additions to the Velocity methodology, contribution to the IPS Knowledgebase, and coaching/mentoring of other colleagues within the Practice.
Members of the RA organization must be willing to travel throughout the US up to 75%. When not traveling to a client site team members will be able to work from home.
- Must possess combination of technical depth, written/verbal communication, and client management skills
- Will have hands on experience with C360i application
- Must demonstrate expert-level knowledge of PowerCenter, as well as a strong working knowledge of all Informatica products
- Self-sufficiency in problem solving and knowledge acquisition from resources throughout the company
- 10+ years industry experience
- 3+ years’ architect experience, designing, and implementing Informatica platforms and solutions
- AllSight C360i experience
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Consultant -- C360i / AllSight
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US