Regional Manager, Consulting Services
Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 27761
Position Title: Consulting Services Account Manager II
Responsible for positioning, selling, and growing Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services engagements (e.g., analysis, re-configuration, research services/solutions, customer training etc.). Primary responsibility may include finding and generating new customers, developing new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel. This is a field role that requires travel to customer locations up to, and may exceed, 50% of the time, based on the needs of the business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Build and expands Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services business within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
• Partners with Software sales peers and consulting team to execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for assigned accounts.
• Identifying and deliver upon core customer requirements while mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
• Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
• Builds Consulting, Education Services, and/or Professional Services project funnel and is accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and profitability target achievement.
• Collaborates with Marketing for events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
• Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
• Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
• At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge in selling the company’s Consulting, Education, and Professional Services.
• Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature, where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped account manager levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
• Incumbents routinely interact with executive-level customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
Knowledge & Skills
• Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
• Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
• Complete, “big-picture” understanding of the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
• Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and compels others to get on board.
• Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
• Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, Big Data, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
• BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
• Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) : Central or West Coast
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Manager, Consulting Services
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US