Customer Reliability Engineer
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 27784
Position Title: Sr Technical Support Engineer
Informatica is currently looking for a Customer Reliability Engineer with secure technical experience to join our Cloud Operations team in Toronto, CA.
As a Customer Reliability Engineer, you’ll be responsible for providing world-class technical support to global Informatica Cloud customers, partners, and internal teams. In the role of Customer Reliability Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Customer Reliability Engineer, you’ll work with world-class engineers to deliver customer-centric technical support.
Technology We Use
- Linux, AWS, Azure
- Stay current with changes in the technical area of expertise
- Diagnose and resolve technical inquiries related to Informatica’s hosted software products
- Provide customer-centric technical support with close collaboration with the R&D and Solution architects
- Participate in problem escalation and call prevention projects to help customers and other technical specialists increase their efficiency with Informatica products
- Proactively manage customer communications at all levels
- Work and collaborate across multiple teams and departments
- 2+ years of experience in the software industry
- Proven hands-on experience in Linux OS architecture and scripting
- Demonstrated experience knowledge of Cloud hosting infrastructure
What We Look For
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must be a champion of change, actively engaging and supporting change and innovation
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practices
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Willingness to embrace new challenges and help drive success
- Must be an effective communicator
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Reliability Engineer
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA