Customer Success Mgr
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 27793
Position Title: Customer Success Mgr
Informatica is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for customer success to join our team of highly skilled support staff based in United States.
You will be responsible for elevating the customer support experience within Informatica’s strategic accounts whose are adopting the cutting edge technologies: e.g. Big Data analytics. The primary goal is to drive the product adoption and reference ability among a small portfolio of Informatica customers in turn leading to higher retention and expansion of Informatica footprint. You will also ensure high productivity and help customers to derive maximum value from using Informatica as a single platform for all their data needs.
You will create a strong relationship with IT and Business contacts for these strategic accounts often at executive levels and become their trusted advisor. You will serve as the advocate of the customer to represent their needs with the internal entities of Informatica including Customer Services, Product Development, and Sales. This job will warrant frequent discussions with customers, webinar presentations; customer site visits on a need basis, periodic status reporting on recommendations on show-stopper issues, milestone achievements and ongoing value realization. In addition to this proactive customer management, you will serve as a key contact of point for issues that impact the customer’s success by effectively fielding and resolving challenges during the product adoption journey.
Customer renewals are achieved by driving high adoption through initiatives designed to add business value, dissemination of best practices, fulfilling a trusted advisor role, knowledge of product capabilities and engaging resources from various departments as necessary in a timely manner. You will work closely with renewals management to help them negotiate and drive renewals to a successful completion. Focusing on the post sales activities, you will be the designated single point of contact and will maintain strong relationships with other customer facing personnel in the Sales, Marketing, Informatica Professional Services (IPS), and Product Management teams within Informatica. You must possess strong account management expertise, application functional skills and the expertise for understanding the business application deployment cycles.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team player who strives for excellence. You must possess excellent communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity and diplomacy. You will need to be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes especially on Big Data domain should allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. You will be looked upon to set an example for good work procedures and practices. You must be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with focus on continuous improvement.
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty. You will work closely with the rest of the support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales, and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing customer issues within our CRM system
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Informatica Solution to be realized.
- Periodic customer visits to understand their environment, Business Needs and culture; Establish and participate in project steering committee meetings
- Become an evangelist for all Informatica products
- Track all milestones related to implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer's initiative can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
- Share customer success reports with the Executive sponsors and technical team handling the project at customer side
- Establish and oversee the customer's Informatica Center of Excellence(CoE) such that the phased roll-out of functionality, training and development of best practices continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment(ROI)
- Design metrics and measures for measuring for ROI on Informatica Products by the customer.
- Identify upsell and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment;
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and assess the risk in renewing the current contract
- Strong background working in a customer-facing environment and driving initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Experience in Account Management and/or Sales with experience working with Fortune 500 clients and agencies with at least 5 to 10 years of experience in managing customers using Enterprise Software
- Ability to strategically expand new opportunities within existing accounts,
- Demonstrable consultative selling skills
- Superior customer facing skills and ability to establish executive level relationships
- Extremely organized with the capacity to travel in addition to managing multiple customers remotely
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in leading meetings and delivering presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the Informatica Big Data Products is a plus
- Great attitude with the ability to foster a fun, productive working environment
- A BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related technical field.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Mgr
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA