Professional Services Consultant
Location: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR
Job Number: 27804
Position Title: Senior Consultant
Our Ideal Candidate
As a technical expert, you’ll work with the Account team and Customer Success Managers to address the technical needs of new customers, driving adoption of our technology and ultimately secure license renewals. In this role, you’ll serve as a counselor and adviser to customers and a technical coach to co-workers, providing guidance and thought leadership in their first interaction with Informatica Cloud. You will also be looking for up-sell license opportunities, and for opportunities to engage the IPS consulting practice on a project delivery. The Adoption Services team is instrumental not only in our customers’ success but the success of Informatica.
Consultants in Adoption Services are responsible for all technical aspects of ensuring a customer adopts our technology to meet their business challenges. This individual will have both business acumen as well as technical savviness to understand a customer’s business drivers and recommend a solution through using Informatica’s technologies. Below are the high-level activities of a Consultant in Adoption Services:
- Workshop and Architecture Sessions to get customers started on their Informatica Cloud journey
- Ensure Adoption and Success renewal of Informatica Subscription
- Architecture and Adoption Roadmaps, Success Plans
- Customer Workshops
- Sales extension to the platform – Application templates, connector usage
- Community Documents Creation, Discussion and Q/A, Video and Demonstrations
- Feedback to Informatica R&D teams based on customer use-cases, functional requirements and product enhancement requests
- Customer facing experience
- Strong knowledge of UNIX / Linux
- Strong Knowledge of ETL concepts with Relational Databases (Oracle, MS SQL or MySQL)
- Experience with scripting or programming languages i.e. Perl, Python, Java, C++, C#, Bash, etc
- Experience with Web Services based APIs, Soap, REST, etc
- Experience with middleware and messaging technologies e.g. IBM MQ, WebSphere, WebLogic, TIBCO, WebMethods, etc
- Fluency in French and English
- Comfortable travelling 25% of the time
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or equivalent)
City: Paris La Defense Cedex
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Professional Services Consultant
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Paris La Defense Cedex, FR