Account Manager, State & Local
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 27836
Position Title: Consulting Portfolio Representative
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business plan for each account, including identifying core customer requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica’s solutions to customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g. names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, etc.).
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap sessions.
- Promotes Informatica’s products, maximizes brand recognition and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have subject matter expertise in selling the company’s products and services.
- Assigned accounts are the largest and/or the most complex in nature, where assigned quota is typically highest among the portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with the senior-most customer executive and CXO-level decision makers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Holds broad expertise or unique knowledge to contribute to development of company objectives or to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Extensive industry knowledge and understanding of a customer’s decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Exhibits confidence and expertise with presentations, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Holds a complete understanding and can articulate upon the business and technical contexts of key accounts.
- Authoritative leader by example on accounts and compels others to get on board.
- Mentors others at consultative effectiveness and establishing trust with internal and external customers.
- Deep functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience
City: San Francisco
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager, State & Local
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US