Executive Assistant, Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Job Number: 27984
Position Title: Executive Assistant
The Executive Assistant will support three executives and provide a wide range of administrative support that requires initiative, creativity, and a high level of professionalism and organization. As a key contributor to this team, you are dedicated to the importance of integrity, accountability and to building effective business relationships that contribute to Informatica’s growth.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an articulate, assertive and detail-oriented Executive Assistant with the ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities as well as managing multiple, sometimes competing, demands on your time. You are results driven with strong organizational and leadership skills. You have the ability in building effective business relationships throughout all levels of an organization and can make decisions and handle difficult situations calmly, independently and diplomatically. You are a collaborative team player and have an attitude to get things done—no matter how big or small the task—with grace and confidence. Be able to manage different personalities and styles.
Supporting three executives, you will be responsible for heavy calendaring and a variety of different tasks. Schedules are constantly changing at the last minute, so you must be flexible, adaptable, able to multitask and prioritize with not much notice and be able to confidently communicate the changes. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Serving as point of contact for the business of the executives
- Learning and managing the priorities of the executives, including heavy calendaring and scheduling demands.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Submitting expenses
- Participating in staff meetings; planning offsite meetings, all-hands and team events; coordinating all logistics; managing communications; tracking action items and key issues
- Reviewing incoming mail and screening telephone calls; handling independently as appropriate and required
- 4 or more years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a fast-paced high-tech environment
- Self-starter and high energy individual who works with little or no supervision
- Confident and able to interact with senior executives as well as all levels of the organization
- Positive and approachable personality, with exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and proactive
- Must be a team player
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Drive for organization, precision and excellence
- Exceptional attention to detail (follow-through)
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgement
- Strong calendaring skills in Outlook
- Be flexible and available off-office hours and weekends to get the job done, should the need arise
City: Redwood City
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant, Marketing
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-JF1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first, cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects, manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system, empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital transformation. For more information, visit us at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US