Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27985
Position Title: Principal Online Marketing Specialist
Reporting to Senior Manager of Media, Informatica is looking for a strategic and creative marketer who will support our paid and owned search media functions. The Search Manager will be responsible for leading our Search Channels (including SEO and Paid Search) ensuring that Informatica reaches high growth business objectives. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on digital leader who is an expert in all digital marketing channels with specific experience in SEO and Paid Search. Our ideal candidate is hands-on with SEO/SEM best practices for content and can create strategic plans and also dive in and work at a granular level to drive business results while managing towards CPA goals.
What You’ll Do
• Own SEM channel performance - research, forecasting, planning, execution, and analysis. Manage at the campaign and overall tactical level.
• Drive our SEO programs, including technical, content and local SEO in partnership with content and web ops teams.
• Have a thorough understanding of how digital marketing drives user growth, monetization, and engagement
• Communicate objectives, strategy, and performance results across cross-functional teams, driving external agency partners to meet objectives.
• Develop our paid channels including processes and procedures across multiple channels.
• Possess a strong command of customer acquisition as it pertains to Search (paid and organic), Display and Retargeting
You’re Our Ideal Teammate if You
• Demonstrate the ability to leverage analytics and work with complex datasets to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes.
• Possess a strategic and business-forward mindset - understand how to work towards broad business objectives.
• Be creative and collaborative - you love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems.
• Use crisp communication to sell your ideas and drive innovation forward.
• Be able to prioritize and execute tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Be self-motivated, comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
• Desire to learn quickly, develop new skills, and take calculated risks.
• A/B testing and landing page optimization experience is expected.
• Knowledge of the full marketing funnel, from awareness and consideration all the through acquisition, engagement for lead generation and subscription businesses.
• Structured, concise, and thoughtful communication, with experience framing and solving problem
Who you are
• MBA preferred. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or other relevant graduate degree preferred; Previous experience in high-tech, software
• Deep understanding of SEO/SEM and market dynamics driving rank and visit
• 8+ years of SEM and SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
• Expert at core performance marketing platforms and other marketing analytics tools, including any of:
Google Search Console, Adobe Analytics & Marketing Cloud, SEO tools etc.
• Ideal candidate will have several years’ experience in SEO optimization and an excellent understanding of technical SEO
• Experience measuring and making recommendations using performance measurement tools and metrics
• Strategic and systematic thinker with a passion for application and implementation, and you have the cross-functional skills required to get things done
What You’ll Need To Succeed
• You take resourceful action, and can skillfully navigate and timely resolution of complex problems
• You are open-minded with a flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment
• You are an initiator and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance, while having a keen eye for detail
• You are creative, collaborative, disruptive. Highly organized and love solving a variety of business problems backed by data
• You are open-minded with a flexible operating style, and have a natural consultative approach with individuals at all levels, fostering a positive team environment
• You possess a mastery of your craft to be successful in a growing global company, but you have an entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable thriving in the gray
• You’re a master organizer and have an acute attention to detail
• You’re a multitasking ninja ready to manage multiple projects simultaneously
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) : Austin, TX
Community / Marketing Title: Search Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US