Product Marketing - Data Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 27987
Position Title: Product Marketing Manager 3
Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena. Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Works closely with customers and the customer advocacy team to create compelling content to build and nurture relationships to support sales and marketing references assigned groups.
- Delivers a marketing mix necessary to support each go-to-market strategy for company offerings, including collaboration across the product groups to identify optimal cross-sell/upsell opportunities.
- Collaborates with the sales enablement team in the creation of content. Builds and maintains an up-to-date and valuable library of collateral and sales presentations. Executes training to the sales teams on solution messaging and positioning.
- Partners with competitive intelligence team to track and monitor the competitive landscape for assigned groups.
- Collaborates with product management and engineering teams to translate the technical vision of solutions into compelling solutions marketing content for assigned product.
Knowledge & Skills
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- This is the fully qualified, career oriented, journey level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
- Ability to craft marketing-based solutions that address business concerns, create differentiated value propositions for solutions which includes messaging and content to support sales, marketing, and thought leadership.
- Growing proficiency in creating data-driven go-to-market plans and adjust based on data analysis, market feedback, and corporate strategy evolution.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing - Data Engineering
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN