Sr. Director, Content Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 27990
Position Title: Senior Director, Online Marketing
We're currently looking for a Senior Director of Content Marketing to serve as the Editor in Chief covering all aspects of content marketing with exceptional leadership experience and stellar writing talent to join our portfolio marketing team in Redwood City.
The Senior Director of Content Marketing educates and inspires our target personas with the right content to grow awareness and increase revenue. This incredibly important and versatile role is responsible for content and content marketing across all channels (email, webinars, virtual summits, events, web, social, paid media etc). This role creates and curates content to ensure the messaging remains consistent and relevant to a specific persona, industry or audience. An important piece of the role is to ensure that all content aligns with SEO goals and that all content is written in a modern, conversational style.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Manages a team of senior writers focused across core content (including eBooks, whitepapers, solution briefs etc) and digital content (including web, blogs, virtual summits, webinars, social, paid media, etc.)
- In addition to managing a team of senior writers, this leader needs to be able to effectively write across all channels with conversational and punchy language.
- All content needs to be SEO optimized and this role ensures that this happens working across teams.
- 15 + yrs of experience
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team and work across marketing and sales teams
- Exceptional communicator and writer
- Strategic thinker but with great execution skills to get the job done fast
What We’d Like to See
- A leader who has managed a team and has extensive writing experience across many different channels
- A leader who can work across marketing teams to drive content and content marketing
- A leader who is versatile with their experience and can write long form and short form.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director, Content Marketing
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US