Senior Software Engineer - UI
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28011
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
The Informatica Cloud team is responsible for building the leading integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) product to provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Management, Cloud Integration Hub, B2B Gateway and other Information Management solution as a service on the cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service for moving billions of records every day.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the development of Data Fuelled Applications built on the Informatica Cloud platform. You will work effectively within a global team of talented engineers and take leading roles in different phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, technical design, and development.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, resourceful engineer with advanced problem-solving skills, a high degree of competency in building enterprise software products, and enjoy working in a fast-paced engineering environment. You are passionate and experienced in building market-leading Cloud products.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India and will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the design and delivery for significantly large functional areas in various Applications
- Working closely with architects, Product Managers, Development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
- Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
- Participating in reviews of related components.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and making the appropriate recommended solutions.
- Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents.
- Mentoring and providing technical guidance to other team members.
- Understanding impact of work on the feature/product/team.
- Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
- Is attentive to detail and accuracy is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Ensures high quality of all development work.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
- 4 to 6 years of Enterprise Software Development experience with a strong technical background of complex software product development at a Senior/Lead Engineer level
- Working experience with Angular and/ ReactJS will be added advantage.
- Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Strong Objected Oriented Design, Design Patterns and some programming experience in Java will be preferred.
- Knowledge in server-side technologies like J2EE, Spring, or equivalent frameworks.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - UI
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN