Senior / Lead Software Engineer - UI
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28012
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
The Informatica Cloud team is responsible for building the leading integration-Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) product to provide Data Integration, Data Quality, Master Management, Cloud Integration Hub, B2B Gateway and other Information Management solution as a service on the cloud. Thousands of customers rely on our service for moving billions of records every day.
The position is suited for highly motivated and energetic individuals with a desire to work on the development of Data Fuelled Applications built on the Informatica Cloud platform. You will work effectively within a global team of talented engineers and take leading roles in different phases of the software lifecycle including requirements analysis, technical design, and development.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an independent, resourceful engineer with advanced problem-solving skills, a high degree of competency in building enterprise software products, and enjoy working in a fast-paced engineering environment. You are passionate and experienced in building market-leading Cloud products.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, India, and will be responsible for:
• Leading and driving the design and delivery for significantly large functional areas in various Applications
• Working closely with architects, Product Managers, Development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
• Accurately assessing critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
• Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an agile environment
• Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, estimating, scoping, decision making and technical documentation reviews
• Authoring functional or design specifications. Gathering review feedback and finalizing specifications.
• Participating in reviews of related components.
• Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and making the appropriate recommended solutions.
• Reviewing QA test specifications and feature documents.
• Mentoring and providing technical guidance to other team members.
• Understanding the impact of work on the feature/product/team.
• Delivering own work to timely and complete conclusions.
• Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds the root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
• Ensures high quality of all development work.
• B.Tech or M.Tech in computer science or related field
• 6 to 10 years of Enterprise Software Development experience with a strong technical background of complex software product development at a Senior/Lead Engineer level
• Working experience with Angular and/ ReactJS will be an added advantage.
• Designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
• Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
• Strong Objected Oriented Design, Design Patterns and some programming experience in Java will be preferred.
• Knowledge in server-side technologies like J2EE, Spring, or equivalent frameworks.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior / Lead Software Engineer - UI
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN