Senior Product Manager
Location: Stuttgart, DE
Job Number: 28016
Position Title: Product Manager 4
We're currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in Stuttgart.
The Product Management team for Master Data Management (MDM) builds leading solutions like Product 360, Customer 360, Reference 360, etc. that empower customers to access timely, relevant and trustworthy data. Major companies in manufacturing, retail, financial services, life sciences, healthcare, etc. rely on Informatica MDM to manage their master data.
You will join a dynamic and international team that owns the build, delivery, go to market, and success of Informatica MDM – Product 360. One of the leading solutions for Product Information and Experience Management with hundreds of enterprise customers across the globe relying on it for their digital transformation and market success.
As our Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
We are looking for great product managers, or people with ingredients to become great product managers, to join our team. If you can get to the heart of a problem quickly; if you are a great communicator; if you love to work in a start-up like environment, help others do great things; if you love data, analytics, and software product management; if you want to be a part of the data disruption currently underway, Informatica is the place for you!
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing (List 3 - 5 bullet points)
- Become an Informatica MDM Solutions subject matter expert.
- Work with customers, field organizations, our UX team and other product managers across the globe to capture requirements and feedback.
- Create use cases, and user stories for an agile product development process.
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver world class products for business users.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your product in an international working environment.
- Engineering degree or equivalent technical experience/aptitude.
- 4+ years software product management or software implementation experience.
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and proven ability to take initiative and see projects through to completion.
- Clear aptitude for product management and understanding of SDLC.
- Great organizational and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic and business acumen.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience in data management, business applications, and/or analytics is a plus
- Experience in cloud-based products is a plus.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Openness for a possibility of 10-15% travelling internationally for business.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stuttgart, DE