Sr Manager, Internal Communication
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28024
Position Title: Sr Manager, Internal Communications
Job Description: Manager/ Senior Manager, Internal Communication (RWC)
We are looking for an experienced communications professional with a passion for Internal Communications to serve as a member of Informatica’s Employee Communications, Experience & Engagement team. The successful candidate will be experienced at developing communications that help drive employee experience and engagement to build pride in the company’s purpose, priorities, and cultural values. This candidate will engage with internal business stakeholders and systematically drive a superior level of content across all communication channels including Life@ - Informatica’s Intranet, Employee Newsletters and other HR/employee communication. Must have a passion for flawless execution of an integrated communications strategy – “to inform, inspire, and engage Informatica employees in becoming the best brand ambassadors for Informatica”
- Drive the content for Life@, Informatica’s Intranet, Employee Newsletter and other HR/employee communication channels
- Support experiences and events that positively engage Informatica’s employees. Scope includes but is not limited to Global All Hands, management meetings, company-wide employee events and senior leadership summits
- Support executive communication, collaborating with internal teams to help connect our leaders with employees around the world
- Establish and identify a communication cadence for each business function by partnering with a cross-company group of stakeholders to bring Informatica culture to life with enterprise-wide initiatives, programs and news
- Manage the Informatica employee intranet, (Life@) including content creation and maintaining an editorial calendar. Continuously improve employee experience to make it an interactive, fun and engaging communications platform
- Manage and facilitate presentation content for employee events
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to align efforts and improve employee experiences, reduce silos and deliver effective communications
- Demonstrate out-of-the-box global thinking when designing local communication initiatives that span multi-region, multi-culture and multi-generation audiences while utilizing the breadth of modern, multi-channel tools
- 10+ years experience, including strong communications experience supporting corporate functions within a global organization
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. Includes strong editorial skills and creating harmonized “one-voice” content
- Strong understanding of employee engagement, change communications and employee event management
- Experience designing and executing content strategies with demonstrated expertise developing employee communications plans and campaigns
- Experience in listening or evaluation tools, analyzing insights, and iterating plans and leadership messaging accordingly
- Exhibits a ‘no-job-is-too-big-or-too-small’ attitude
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and pivoting in an ever-changing environment
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Communication.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Manager, Internal Communication
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US