VP, Marketing Operations & Analytics
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28071
Position Title: VP, MKTG
VP, MARKETING OPERATIONS & ANALYTICS
Reporting to the SVP of Global Demand Generation, the VP of Marketing Operations and Analytics will assume complete responsibility for the development and implementation of processes, tools, initiatives, infrastructure and technology required to deliver on marketing goals and plans. The VP will work across the organization to support strategic business needs while enhancing the effectiveness and efficiency of our E2E lead generation and reporting processes.
Key priorities for the Vice President will include:
- Report on marketing performance and provide visibility to marketers, business owners and executives
- Manage the marketing technology stack and build a plan to evolve it
- Monitor and report on the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes
- Deliver a model that provides clear visibility into the drivers of pipeline through leading and lagging indicators
- Ensure continual data compliance across Marketing
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead the creation and maintenance of processes, analytics and reports to measure marketing department effectiveness, including ROI, campaign effectiveness, touch governance, database health, and customer acquisition
- Benchmark Informatica’s current marketing activities, performance, and investment against industry best practices, and develop a roadmap for improvements
- Work with marketing leaders to identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve effectiveness, including audience segmentation, offer optimization, nurture flows, and lead scoring
- Ensure that no lead is left behind by working with Sales Operations to manage and optimize lead management, routing and handoffs to AEs
- Work with Sales Operations, IT and other key stakeholders on E2E funnel and pipeline reporting to drive key decision making
- Present best practices of how Informatica uses its own technologies such as MDM, Data Governance and Privacy, Customer 360 and more in customer briefings
The ideal VP of Marketing Operations will possess a strong combination of the following experiences and attributes:
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with increasing levels of responsibility leading teams and driving cross-functional marketing operations initiatives that yield clear competitive advantages
- Senior-level functional competence in the key elements of the function in a $1B+ global organization
- Demonstrated success with the following technology solutions: Marketing Automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce), ABM (Demandbase), Sales Engagement (SalesLoft), Predictive Analytics, Attribution, and Data Enrichment
- Sufficient IT knowledge to identify and manage needed infrastructure support and software solutions
- Strong relationship development skills with a wide variety of audiences across all functions, ability to manage highly competent people to high levels of performance, and skill in establishing effective project management processes
- Proven success working across cultures and communicating with globally distributed teams and customers
- Leading an organization through change or rapid growth as well as managing people, relationships, and expectations in a dynamic environment
- Comfort with accountability as well as able to take responsibility for failure and work productively to institute changes
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Marketing Operations & Analytics
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US