Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28077
Position Title: Manager I, IPS
We are the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Consulting Manager at Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will lead a team of consultants to ensure customer success through timely and cost-effective delivery of data management solutions for our customers. You will closely work with Informatica customers and the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, Partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing issues and challenges.
You take a primary point of contact role with clients and/or Informatica stakeholders. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines, drive your team to meet their goals and set the example for good work procedures. In addition to the attributes mentioned, you also can:
- Adapt to customer’s and partner’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship
- Demonstrate project management capabilities with customers and within team
- Lead a team to deliver successful engagements for our global customers
- Manage work plan, resource plan, priority issues and escalation
This position requires a highly skilled and motivated individual with good Project Management background. Also, the position needs an experienced hands-on knowledge of Informatica technologies like Master Data Management (MDM), Data Engineering Integration (DEI), Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) etc.
You are responsible for making our customers successful by supporting them on various listed areas below. Also, you will support the internal team on technology and other areas of functioning. You work in association with other Informatica consultants, team members in the effective use and deployment of Informatica products like Informatica MDM, IDQ or Data Integration.
- Manage Customer/s relationships by serving as the single point of contact. Responsible for engagement success & delivery quality.
- Manage and coordinate the project including timelines, risks, risk mitigation strategies, action items, service requests and change requests
- Review requirements and documentations, services requests, enhancements, operational activities, technical and specifications changes
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Manage a team of consultants. Supervise and mentor intermediate and junior level team members.
- Provide Project Management leadership, coaching and guidance to Informatica consultants and customer resources
- Ensure Informatica’ s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices are followed during incidents, enhancements and Service requests
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Technology or MCA
- MS or MBA
- ITIL/PMP Certification
- 10+ years of industry experience
- Experience in either or combination of Informatica MDM, P360 or Informatica Data Quality, Data Engineering Integration product implementations, administration.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools, and the software development and project management life cycles
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at resolving problems and conflicting priorities and situations
- Strong Analytical Skills
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consulting Manager
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN