Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28078
Position Title: Consultant PS
We’re the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As an Associate Consultant with Informatica Professional Services (IPS), you will work alongside our experienced Consultants to provide product expertise and data management knowledge to support our customers on Informatica Solutions. The Associate Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Informatica Professional Services consultants and customer/partner resources, Sales, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The Associate Consultant will start by working within a team and with technical growth and experience begins working independently before eventually taking on leadership roles within the team. The successful candidate will drive the support and management of Informatica product(s) at client implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known as a trusted advisor to the customer. You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy – and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. You’re advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Applying your superior business acumen and resource management skills you meet deadlines, drive your peer team to meet their goals and set the example for good work procedures.
Associate Consultants possess a working knowledge of one or more Informatica Products in Informatica Power Center, Cloud or Master Data Management and is good in RDBMS, Java and SQL programming. Associate Consultants will have a solid working knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or NT platforms. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. Have advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allows to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. Last, but not least, have a demonstrated commitment to continuous learning in pursuit of career goals. In addition to the attributes mentioned, will also be able to:
- Adapt to customer’s work culture and establish an excellent working relationship with them
- Work during overlapping hours as per project needs
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted advisor to the customer
- Ensure that the solution is appropriately managed and monitored, under project team’s guidance
- Design, Develop, Test and Document requirements, technical specifications, and customer expectations as part of Enhancements/Service Request’s
- Communicate project status to project lead
- As a team, meet client expectations within the Managed Services scope
- Keep Environment handbook and Operating Manual(s) up-to-date
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- About 1+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of one of Informatica Product(s) – Power Center, Cloud, MDM is required
- Hands on experience of Java, RDBMS based technologies and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Good to have experience in web services API calls and XML
- A high degree of analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Track record of accomplishment and effectiveness with handling customers and managing complex data management needs
Seniority Level: Associate
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Consultant
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-SA1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN