Governance & Compliance Sales Specialist
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Job Number: 28086
Position Title: Sales Specialist 5
We’re a fast-paced, innovative group where you’re empowered to be successful through selling our Big Data, Next Gen Analytics solutions. Our goal is to build a team of smart, ambitious Senior Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, and balanced with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At Informatica, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
This is the right time and the right place for a high-energy, driven and goal oriented Sales professionals with knowledge of data integration technology, Compliance and governance toolsets and projects. Many organisations are looking to Informatica to help deliver value from their most valuable asset; their data. Without our next gen Governance and Compliance solutions we can help organization discover where their key data assets reside, integrated them, cleanse and govern them. Through our self service catalogue it’s then possible to put those assets in front of individuals such as line of business managers who turn that data into value for their organisations.
You can drive multiple transactions within our largest Enterprise Accounts while creating satisfied customers. You’ll use your strategic management skills and solid business-to-business sales experience to consistently meet and exceed quota and reap the compensation benefits for doing so.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re adept at finding the right person(s) and asking the appropriate questions to uncover client challenges and pain. You’re an exceptional communicator with excellent presentation skills to consistently influence and build trust with clients and prospects. You’re a team player and use diplomacy whether working with Informatica teams or our partners. You are skilled at managing complex sales-cycles, and presenting to executive decision makers on the value of our platform and specifically how it can help them derive value from Governance and compliance initiatives. It is obvious that you enjoy making deals as it shows through your enthusiasm and efforts to overcome objections. You’re a natural for the job because you have a broad understanding of the regulatory pressures businesses are under, and are able to articulate the benefits of the Informatica Governance and compliance solutions.
Your key focus is to own the number and drive revenue by developing and managing relationships with both our customer base and qualified prospects as well as with our key partners. You will also focus on partnering with the Informatica Field Representative to Drive Informatica governance sales. You’ll track your progress and forecast your sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software (Governance and security software preferred) or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing complex sales cycles from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Consistent earnings in past Account Executive roles while carrying a minimum $ 1M quota
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing large accounts and working in a matrix organization with other product specialists and Account managers
- Previous Sales Methodology training, cloud, governance or applications experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Google applications, Excel, Word.
- Bachelor or University Degree
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Governance & Compliance Sales Specialist
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, NL