Senior QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28097
Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
Informatica Connectivity team responsible for building the world class connectors to various third-party systems that will power all the Informatica Products be it Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services, Data Engineering Integration or Power Center. We work on the latest and greatest technology in the Cloud like (Azure, AWS, Google) and all other technologies.
As the Senior QA Engineer of the Informatica Connectivity team, you will be working alongside with the QA Managers and involved in delivering organization-wide quality connectors and technical initiatives and their implementation especially on the Automation front. You will be influencing other quality and development teams in the connectivity team to deliver the world class Cloud and On Prem Connectors. You will be a key contributor to Informatica’s next generation cloud platform based on micro-service architecture.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies, products, and use cases. You are bright and intellectually curious; deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; are capable, adaptable and agile. You will be expected to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of Java Programming, developing test applications or automating using JUnit/TestNG/Selenium. The ideal candidate will have had experience in QA and has a good handle on scripting and SQL. Expertise in delivering the SAAS products which impacts the thousands of customers.
- Work closely with managers to deliver the high-quality connectors across the products.
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Own a bunch of connectors and be expert in those connectors.
- Develop automated tests for product features
- Deliver improvements to automation framework, and fill gaps in automation of tests
- Effectively co-ordinate with cross functional teams and other products teams
- Handle customer escalation to ensure our cloud service has high customer satisfaction
- Build a strong QA team by participating in hiring process, mentoring.
- Be a hands-on technical lead and lead the team to shape testing strategy, testing execution and performance and scalable multi-tier cloud product
- Drive test automation and ensure we have efficient and effective regression test cycle
- Be viewed as the key “go to” person for the any technical troubleshoot of the product
- Be driven to get optimal results and not let anything stand in your way
- 5 - 7 years of Enterprise Software Testing experience with a strong technical background of QA of data security products at a Senior Engineer level.
- Strong academic background - BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent course from top schools.
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Experience in the data management domain Is added advantage.
- Expert in Developing automation Frameworks using Java.
- Strong experience in programing languages Java, web technologies and API
- Good working experience and expertise in Unix/Linux
- Hands-on experience in writing SQL’s for relational databases like Oracle
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- The candidate should have prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases, preferably of large enterprise software products
- Passion for test automation, and testing enterprise products using automation.
- Strong team player.
- Expertise in the one or more systems like SAP, Azure, AWS, Google, Rest end points, Messaging etc.
Experience on the SAAS products and expertise on the Azure and AWS will be added advantage.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior QA Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN