Senior Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28107
Position Title: Product Manager 3
We’re currently looking for a Product Manager with experience in data management, analytics, AI/ML and/or Cloud to join our team in Chennai.
As a Product Manager working on our market leading Multidomain MDM platform, you will have the opportunity to get involved in a ground-breaking data management and applications platform solving complex data management problems in the Cloud. You will interact with customers, partners and internal stakeholders to author product requirements and you will collaborate with talented peers to drive the implementation of compelling and differentiated products.
In the role of Product Manager, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have a proven track record in delivering experiences that delight users. You must be comfortable being hands-on with complex technology and have a keen understanding of how it can bring value to a diverse customer base.
Working as a Product Manager you must have the ability to connect with and inspire others. You must have sound product judgment, the ability to communicate product strategy and product requirements and the ability to present clear and measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing:
- Working with customers, partners and Informatica stakeholders to identify and clarify functional and non-functional requirements for the product
- Writing high-quality specifications and communicating specific and actionable requirements to Engineering
- Working closely with UX, Engineering and Documentation teams to drive product priorities to ensure the right functionality for an enterprise class, industry leading product
- Being a subject matter expert on our software for customers and partners, as well as for internal audiences such as Sales, Presales, Professional Services and Customer Support
- Developing materials and product demonstrations for field enablement, train-the-trainer, conferences, webinars and analyst briefings
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Managing the product backlog for specific product areas
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in an independent software vendor, working on enterprise applications
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, design, product development and planning
- Ability to gather and prioritize requirements and author detailed requirements and functional specifications (submission of writing samples, such as prior requirements, whitepapers, blogs or other articles is encouraged)
- Strong technical background with the ability to quickly develop deep product knowledge and communicate the business values to the field and customers
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with master data management, product information management, data governance, data warehousing, business intelligence or data visualization is a plus
- Experience with Cloud (SaaS) software, AI/ML technologies, NOSQL databases, graph databases and/or Big Data technologies is a plus
- Experience in working in Agile teams
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN