Lead Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28117
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
As recognized leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Master Data Management, we are looking to strengthen our team furthermore to stay the “Leader” also in the future. We gained our market leading position through hard work, strong focus, incredible dedication and exceptional performance – the very virtues we are looking for in new Informatica people.
Be part of our MDM Team and work in an international environment in an international Team and collaborate with the Teams in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Agile software development on a microservice platform with the newest technologies
- Be counterpart for product management and leadership team, be accountable for implementations in your team
- Engage you in a leading, international company
- Work with the best team and great customers like Tesla, Coca-Cola, Nordstrom, Nike and more
- Develop your career with individual trainings and personal development plans
- Build cloud-based business applications on a brand-new cloud platform
- As a lead software engineer, you are responsible for new components that you build with the team
- Bring in and lead design decisions and work on complex development tasks
- You will work in small teams in an agile process (SCRUM)
- We use test driven development (TDD), writing unit- and integrations tests is self-evident for you
- You are also keen to challenge yourself and stay on the ball regarding modern technologies
- Lead talks and demos within the team, product owners and stakeholders.
- Finished software engineering study and 7+ years of experience in developing an enterprise software product
- You are having excellent knowledge in Java and Java Enterprise
- You are having excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills.
- You know the core concepts of microservices
- Clean Code is not only a buzzword for you
- You are familiar with current standards and frameworks, especially the Spring Framework
- You have experience with Restful web services - sync and async, high performance service backends and NoSQL databases
- Experience with one or more Server side UI technologies: JSP, JSF, PHP
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the client side MVC Frameworks: AngularJS, ReactJS.
- You have experience using build automation tools (Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with design patterns and software modelling
- As a team player you convince with reliable and systematically work
- You have the ability to communicate and express thoughts and ideas in a group
- You are a fast learner and are able to pick up new ideas and approaches quickly
- You also enjoy brainstorming on design and love problem solving with a strong focus on teamwork
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer
LinkedIN Hashtag: LI-AV1
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN