Website Experience Designer
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28151
Position Title: Sr Manager, Online Marketing
Informatica is looking for a Web Experience Manager who will maintain and evolve a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy to join us in Austin, TX.
As the Web Experience Manager, you'll be tasked with ensuring that all website user experience is optimized for improved user journeys. The Web Experience Manager will collaborate with our Brand/Design Director to develop plans and initiatives to enhance the website's user experience across our platforms to accommodate various devices and the global market. This is the role for you if you're passionate about digital marketing, web development, and user experience principles.
Technology We Use
- Develop, launch and maintain an ongoing system for managing modules across Informatica global and regional web properties
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Collaborate with team to develop plans to improve upon key website metrics, including testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Responsible for establishing brand design guidelines across all platforms
- Investigate user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior, including personalization
- Manage AEM component library, design new AEM components, design Web and campaign landing pages that are accessible and engaging
- Attend daily/weekly status meetings with department stakeholders
- 5+ Years in Web/Digital Marketing role, with web strategy/planning focus
- BA/BS degree
- Experienced in defining and executing against roadmaps in a dynamic, global organization
What We Look For
- Experience using collaboration and project management tools (ex. Workfront)
- Understanding of development project workflows and process
- Strong communication, relationship building, and collaboration skills with proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills a must
- Strong creative sensibility, informed by a customer-centric view
- Open-minded with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment
- Experience working with a global to regional operating model
- Understanding of B2B marketing, SEO and digital marketing concepts for Enterprise
- Excited to create next-generation Adobe web pages that are modern, dynamic and interactive
- Super proficient with AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Geeks out to collaborate with others using analytics, content and design elements to Implement continuous enhancements to the site to increase traffic and engagement
- Love taking on tasks for high-level campaigns will help and uplevel all users of the platform with general layout questions and guidance
- Help audit newly created pages to assess their quality and provide feedback
- Knowledge of content management systems, campaign management
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Website Experience Designer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US