Website Design Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28151
Position Title: Sr Manager, Online Marketing
Informatica is looking for a Website Design Manager who will maintain and evolve a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy to join us in Austin, TX.
As the Website Design Manager, you'll be tasked with ensuring that all website user experience is optimized for improved user journeys. The Website Design Manager will collaborate with our Brand/Design Director to develop plans and initiatives to enhance the website's user experience across our platforms to accommodate various devices and the global market. This is the role for you if you're passionate about digital marketing, web development, and user experience principles.
- Develop, launch and maintain an ongoing system for managing modules across Informatica global and regional web properties
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements
- Collaborate with team to develop plans to improve upon key website metrics, including testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Manage AEM component library, design new AEM components, design Web and campaign landing pages that are accessible and engaging
- 5+ Years in Web/Digital Marketing role, with web strategy/planning focus
- Experienced in defining and executing against roadmaps in a dynamic, global organization
Nice to Have
What Success Looks Like
- Strong creative sensibility, informed by a customer-centric view
- Excited to create next-generation Adobe web pages that are modern, dynamic and interactive
- Proficient with AEM templates and components
- Geeks out to collaborate with others using analytics, content and design elements to Implement continuous enhancements to the site to increase traffic and engagement
- Love taking on tasks for high-level campaigns will help and uplevel all users of the platform with general layout questions and guidance
- Help audit newly created pages to assess their quality and provide feedback
Alternative Location(s) : Redwood City, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Website Design Manager
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader, helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud transactions a month, Informatica enables the world’s most innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500 customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US