Media Operations Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28153
Position Title: Principal Online Marketing Specialist
Reporting to the Senior Media Manager, the Media Operations Manager will lead integrated media planning, operations, and reconcile budgeting for all paid programs for NA and APJ. They will work and partner with a number of cross-functional teams and external agencies to deliver and manage end-to-end media program execution.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt of creative or tags, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and campaign optimization.
- Managing and trafficking online advertising campaigns, monitoring campaign delivery from beginning to end, optimizing as needed, utilizing reporting tools/systems to pull and analyze performance data,
- Understand campaign goals and key performance metrics, and utilize resources and analytical tools to exceed those goals throughout the campaign.
- Adhere to established processes and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up and pixel placement strategy, creative execution (including dynamic creative), ad trafficking, campaign management and any troubleshooting necessary with pixels, creative assets, and campaign reporting
- Providing creative specifications to the internal creative team and/or creative agency and work with them to deliver best-in-class media assets
- Responsible for project management of media deliverables: work with and manage external media agencies and vendor to traffic media assets and ad units by program and by channel. Channels can include: Programmatic, Paid Social, SEM, Content Syndication
- Work with internal Marketing Automation team to develop tracking codes/URLs and ensure all codes are placed and operating correctly
- Ensure all ad copy, videos and images are on brand and legally approved and optimized for channel
- Manage the global to regional budgets by working with Senior Media Manager, regional media leads and the external agencies to update budgets by quarter, month and week across all media programs and channels
- Lead the media request in-take process from ensuring briefs are ready to move forward in the process, prioritize requests based on business needs, regional priorities and ROI. Manage timelines and approvals needed for media program execution and measurement.
- Work with web & IT teams on any ad serving, tracking codes implementation
- A/B testing and analysis of campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization.
- Create custom landing pages for ad campaigns with ongoing optimization to improve conversion rates
- Assist in updating standardized reports, pulling together performance reports from media platforms and internal systems
- Maintain quarterly competitive analysis review for media spend and creative for all regions
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- At least 6-8 years media planning experience or program management
- Media planning and/or advertising agency experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and pivot tables; previous experience with WorkFront (or other task management system), Marketo proficiency required.
- Exposure to online
- Demonstrated proficiency with media (TARDIIS, DCM, Adviews), ad serving platforms (Doubleclick DART, Demandbase, etc), ad metrics (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social. And analytic tools (Nielsen, Comscore, Moat, AdRelevance)
- Attention to detail; exact precision in data input and organization
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Must be passionate and naturally curious about customers and media
- Comfortable with operating in a fast-paced environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and shift focus as determined by changing needs of business
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Media Operations Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US