Lead Software Engineer (C++ / C - Algorithms research)
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28169
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Position: Lead Software Engineer – Bangalore (Algorithms research)
We are building several next-generation MDM solutions as Customer 360, Reference 360, Product 360, Customer 360 Insights and many more. Our team uses advanced technologies such as Spark, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cloudera, Hortonworks and EMR distributions, Machine Learning and natural language processing techniques. We are a development team made up of team members from Bangalore, Toronto, Redwood City, Stuttgart and Chennai.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be responsible for designing and implementing core algorithms that form the core of our various MDM products & solutions. This role will require experience designing and implementing highly scalable, customizable, extendable technical components that is high performing. This role will work with Program Managers, Product Architects, Product Managers, Dev and QA engineers on a day to day basis in designing and building technical components.
- Design highly scalable and performing reusable components and frameworks
- Be a hands-on developer for the assigned components and features
- Write unit tests and integration tests for the assigned components and features
- Provide engineering support to Customer Success, Support and Partner teams
Requirements & Qualifications
- 7+ years of C/C++ development experience in developing core components of an enterprise software product
- Strong development, debugging skills in C/C++ using appropriate data structures
- Strong experience of native operating system like Linux, AIX, Windows
- Strong understanding & experience in memory management, exception handling, multi-thread programming & synchronization primitives
- Experience working in cloud technologies and tools a strong plus
- Experience in designing & implementing core algorithms dealing with ML & Fuzzy matching
- Designing & implementing highly performant code
- Strong commitment to delivering high-quality code
- Proven ability to excel within a fast-paced development team
- Tier-1 educational background highly preferred
- Experience working in product companies highly preferred
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer (C++ / C - Algorithms research)
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN