Multi-Media Video Editor
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28174
Position Title: Senior Content Producer
Join a small–but very experienced–in-house creative team and help tell the ever-evolving story of Informatica through video and multimedia. You’ll be responsible for producing and managing a variety of video assets and playing a role in every stage of production from concept through delivery. You’ll be assisting cross-functional teams to bring Informatica to life with engaging customer stories, brand videos, multimedia projects, and social media experiences that make people stop scrolling and start learning. Whether you’re just out of school, or changing direction later in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to kick off your creative career, especially if you have a passion for learning and growth.
What You’ll Do
- Produce and managing incredibly engaging multimedia assets—from concept through delivery
- Edit raw footage or longer programming into shorter social-friendly segments, teasers/promos, and sizzle reels of live and virtual events
- Work directly with a cross-functional team, ensuring that work is completed on time and that final products meet the expectations
- Intake, organize and archive raw video footage and photography
- Maintain best practices and industry standards to produce video for web and social channels
- Create and maintain standards for future use such as DAM (Digital Asset Management) searchability and file size/format guidelines
- Maintain and update legacy video to keep it current with branding and messaging
- Collaborate with other members of the design team to uphold and maintain brand standards
- Operation of production equipment (cameras, audio, lighting) and provide training and guidance for remote/home recording
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Edit video assets in accordance with creative or editing guidelines
- Respond timely to editing requests and post-production questions
Technology You'll Use
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Microsoft Office Apps, macOS
- 6-8 years of experience years of experience in video production. Animation, illustration, and motion graphics experience are a plus.
- A passion for learning the entire production lifecycle, including storyboarding, pre-production, audio, and video editing, post-production, content delivery, and cataloging.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- A self-motivated “OK… what’s next?” attitude. Looks at projects and workflows with fresh eyes and brings new ideas to the table.
- Some projects will have very specific direction while others will have minimal guidance. You’ll need to be flexible enough to adapt to unique project conditions.
- Soft skills such as empathy, curiosity, humor, and an ability to receive tough but fair feedback when needed are mandatory. You will need to solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy
- Resourceful and focused with a keen eye for detail
- Creative, collaborative, disruptive and highly organized approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities
- Sense of urgency and comfortable working in an environment with quick turnaround times
- Impeccable integrity who embodies and practices world-class ethical standards in all they do
- Open-minded with flexible operating style, and natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels and fosters a positive team environment
- Sophistication to be successful in a growing global company, but with the entrepreneurial spirit and mindset to make things happen
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Multi-Media Video Editor
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US