Senior QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28179
Position Title: Senior QA Engineer
We’re currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer with experience in software automation and testing of large-scale distributed enterprise application and platform services to join our Cloud Data Integration team in Bangalore, India.
As our Senior Software Engineer and being active agile team member, you will be responsible for:
- Testing and enabling successful cloud deployment of non-disruptive cloud data integration service to our customers based on microservices architecture using the latest cutting-edge cloud technology, such as Amazon AWS, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure and Docker
- Lead feature test automation and work with other team members to ensure high quality and predictable delivery
- Provide customer centric view and support in development of features
- Technology You’ll Use: (Only for R & D Jobs)
- In the role of Senior Software Engineer, you must be able to work and adapt in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Working as the Senior Software Engineer you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills
- Selenium, REST, XML, JSON
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to deliver the features with great quality
- Develop test plans, detailed test cases for product features and ensure highest test coverage
- Develop and maintain automated tests for product features
- Provide detailed estimates of projects and meet project schedules
- Deliver improvements to automation framework, and fill gaps in automation of tests
- Take the products/module/features through the full software development life cycle
- Effectively co-ordinate with cross functional teams and other products teams
- Provide customer support for urgent technical queries or on-site as needed
- Give sprint demos to PMs other stake holders to show progress against requirements
- BE/MS/MCA in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 4+ years of enterprise software test experience, preferably with data-intensive and multi-threaded service-oriented cloud products with high performance and scalability requirements
- Experience in UI automation using Selenium
- Excellent coding and object-oriented design skills in Java
- Well versed with OOPS, AOP, REST API, Scripting languages and QA framework development
- Familiar with all aspects of QA including functional, compatibility, load balancing performance and other non-functional testing
- Experience in implementing complex functional tests that require an understanding of the application logic
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC and QA methodologies, procedures, and QA documentation.
What We’d Like to See
- Experience with testing cloud technologies, Microservice architecture, High availability is a plus
- Strong background in product testing particularly with large-scale enterprise products is desirable.
- Able to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative; willing to mentor and develop others
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and release management techniques
- Proven ability to work well with others in a fast paced, iterative product definition and development environment
- Strong logical, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Solid background in RDBMS concepts and usage and New age DB technologies like document DB’s (Mongo, Document DB)
- Experience with cloud application development, deployment, operation, and support preferred
- Exposure to Code Coverage tools and Dev Code Debugging skills
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior QA Engineer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN