Senior Escalation Manager
Location: Austin, Texas US
Job Number: 28188
Position Title: Senior Escalation Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all accountable parties execute on success plan activity and that all stakeholders receive updates pertinent to their level of involvement.
- Serves as the single point of contact for global teams on complex escalated issues.
- Takes ownership, sets expectations, and drives resolution.
- Collaborates with global teams in troubleshooting and defining action plans to bring support issues to resolution.
- Monitors progress of incidents and works with Product Management and R&D teams to ensure appropriate resources have been allocated and that resources are effectively working on the issue.
- Identifies areas of improvement with company products.
- Creates and maintains lines of communication with internal resources (Sales, Professional Services, Support, and R&D).
- Actively reviews root cause of escalations and works with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of products and services.
- Tracks and analyzes trends of escalated issues highlighting and accounting for areas of risk.
Knowledge & Skills
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- This is the fully qualified, career oriented, journey level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of immediate team/area/segment.
- In depth knowledge of technical trends within Software as a Service, Big Data, Data Management, and adjacent technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in qualifying and prioritizing incoming requests from high priority clients, stakeholders, and business leaders.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Escalation Manager
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US