Lead Software Engineer - Full stack Developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka IN
Job Number: 28192
Position Title: Lead Software Engineer
Core Technology Group is responsible for building and delivering innovative foundational technology for all product offerings of Informatica, which include the Data Integration products, The Big Data Edition, Informatica cloud. The team is responsible for research, developing and delivering of administration and monitoring needs to the Informatica Platform that is core of Informatica’ s products for both enterprise & cloud installations.
You will be part of highly motivated and energetic team that relish fast paced agile development of innovative products using the latest UI, Cloud & Backend technologies. You will be involved with developing the next generation of Informatica’ s web and cloud applications and leverage your passion for creating great user interfaces to drive innovation at Informatica.
Our Ideal Candidate
One who has passion for Full stack development, constantly thinks of innovating and designing features so that the end user has the best experience with the product.
The successful candidate will be based in Bangalore, INDIA and will be responsible for:
- Developing a scalable architecture that meets the needs of massive data in a distributed computing environment
- Building highly interactive applications based on open-source technologies, Java, AWS technologies.
- Working in a small agile team of highly motivated and energetic professionals
- Analyzing, defining and documenting the requirements, driving the design & implementation.
- Working with product managers, quality assurance engineers and user experience designers to build the best products for our users
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issuesRepresentative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and driving the delivery and architecture for large functional areas of the product.Driving successful POCs, involving latest cloud based technologies.
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviors of the system
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 6 or more years of professional software development experience in developing innovative enterprise products using object-oriented languages.
- You have excellent knowledge and experience in Java and Java Enterprise.
- You have experience in thin client technologies like Java Script , ES6, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React JS.
- Excellent coding and design skills in Java client and server-side technologies.
- Strong experience in development tools like Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, Jira and Perforce is mandatory.
- Extensive experience in database concepts, SQL programing is mandatory and experience in at least one of the following databases: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase.
- Deep knowledge of core java libraries and common design patterns.
- Strong experience in web technologies like Servlets, Spring, Tomcat
- Mastery of multi-threaded computing and high competency with the Java concurrency libraries
- Good working knowledge of Hadoop technologies like Hbase, Tital, Solr is a plus
- Exposure to and experience with applications like Oracle, SAP, Tableau, Power BI, SalesForce, Microstrategy, Qlik View, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Having experience in OSGi is plus.
- Good knowledge of working in a Unix environment (shell scripts, build systems) is a plus
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, debugging and analytical skills.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Familiarity with Agile development process
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Software Engineer - Full stack Developer
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN