Business Operations Intern
Location: City, US
Job Number: 28201
Position Title: Intern
Business Operations Intern
Informatica is looking for a Business Program and Operations Intern – Product Organization - to work 40 hours starting in Fall 2020. The initial intern assignment will last 3 months with a possibility of an extension.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the Product Organization that may vary from assisting on deliverables related to on-going initiative OR leading new initiatives. You will interact with stakeholders at all-level inside and outside the Product Organization. We are looking for individuals with diverse skills and acumen in – product, business, analytics and financial systems.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a self-motivated professional who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp new technologies and products in addition to solving complex problems. You are intellectually curious; deal with concepts and complexity comfortably; are capable, adaptable and agile. You like the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment. You like being creative and are open to new ideas and ways of doing things. You are able to work independently as well as within a team spanning multiple regions. In addition, you have the following skills:
- Experience with databases, business systems and analytics solutions
- Is highly analytical individual with the ability to synthesize data is simple and meaningful business insights
- Has prior project/program management experience
- Excellent modeling, and presentation skills
- Great communication and responsiveness
- Bachelors degree (B.S.) required and 3-5+ years related work experience in relevant fields eg: business, marketing, product management, information technology, operations, finance – and is currently pursuing an MBA
- Prior experience in tech is a plus
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Business Operations Intern
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: City, US