Senior Product Manager - Compliance
Location: Redwood City, California US
Job Number: 28216
Position Title: Product Manager 3
Informatica Corporation is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of enterprises worldwide depend on Informatica data integration, data quality, and big data solutions to access, integrate, and trust their information assets residing on premise and in the Cloud.
Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement.
Informatica is the leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services is the growth engine for Informatica in coming years. The Cloud Platform team drives the strategy, roadmap, and execution of the foundation of our cloud services and the Cloud Compliance Product Manager role will help drive this strategy, roadmap, and execution for the government and other regulated verticals.
In this newly created cloud compliance product management role, you will help us build and extend our market-leading and defining integration solutions and software into government and other regulated vertical markets. In this role, you will:
- Work with compliance, security, and R&D organizations driving product requirements and ensuring timely release of products and solutions, managing the complete life cycle of products/features you are responsible for
- Evangelize our offering with customers, prospects, assessment organizations, and partners as well as internal groups such as R&D, product marketing, Sales, Technical Sales and Customer Support
- Work with other teams such as the Cloud Operations team and infrastructure teams to help drive requirements for the cloud platform.
- Lead the market/technology research developing deep understanding of the technology, market and competitors in the cloud space.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have strong intra-personal skills and are able to work between Engineering/R&D, Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Compliance, Security, and Product Management teams effectively and in a strongly collaborative fashion
- You have experience and awareness with integration software and technologies as well as exposure to the modern Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform) and the common technologies and services offered
- You have experience in successfully delivering cloud solutions to regulated markets (e.g. Government, Healthcare, Finance, etc.).
- You have good background and understanding of cloud architecture and fundamentals of defining scalable multitenant systems and microservices based architectures.
- Experience with analytic, business intelligence and data warehousing tools, technologies and best practices
- You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big picture vision and drive to make the vision a reality.
- You have the ability to up-level complex concepts and technologies to a variety of teams and individuals, customers and internal and external executives
- You enjoy spending time understanding the market and technology shifts in cloud, understanding customer problems, synthesizing needs and defining innovative products and solutions.
- You are comfortable being hands-on in fast moving and rapidly changing technologies and products.
- You are able to articulate the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types – Integration Experts, Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- Develop product strategy, requirements, and roadmap for government and regulated verticals that drive compliance initiatives for Informatica Cloud
- Partner with product management, compliance, privacy, regulatory, engineering, operations, sales, and marketing to deliver compliance products
- Define, coordinate, and participate in continuous monitoring management
- Develop strong understanding of Informatica cloud platform and services to support customer, government agency, consultants, and certification agency engagements
- Partner with compliance team to coordinate and provide evidence to auditors that demonstrate efficacy of compliance security controls
- Manage the entire product/solution life cycle from strategic planning to development to release and go to market of product
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Strong prior experience in Cloud-based infrastructure software, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Good understanding of cloud IaaS platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Previous compliance/certification experience (e.g. FISMA, FedRAMP, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, ISO 27001, SOC2, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts
- Experience in coordinating continuous monitoring activities, including scanning, vulnerability remediation and reporting requirements
- Ability to contribute to defining a strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a variety of audiences including customers and partners and internal teams.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
City: Redwood City
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager - Compliance
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Redwood City, California US