Development Manager in Master Data Management
Location: Toronto, Ontario CA
Job Number: 28233
Position Title: Manager, Development
Development Manager in Master Data Management (MDM)
Informatica Corporation is the world’s number one independent provider of data integration software. Thousands of enterprises worldwide depend on Informatica data integration, data quality, and big data solutions to access, integrate, and trust their information assets residing on premise and in the Cloud.
The Informatica® Master Data Management (MDM) product delivers true multidomain master data management. It empowers companies to improve operations with business-user access to consolidated and reliable business-critical data, even when it’s scattered across the enterprise. Leading organizations in financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, healthcare, government, energy, and other fields rely on Informatica master data management software to cut costs and drive revenue by improving operations and making more informed decisions across the enterprise.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic development leader to work on the next generation of data fueled infrastructure and applications that leverage the latest Cloud and Big Data technologies. Use your leadership and experience with big data technologies to break ground in new MDM spaces. You will work effectively within a global team of talented engineers and will take a leading role in all phases of the Agile development process including scope definition, technical design and validation, development and QA, as well as aiding in the support of customers.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an energetic, resourceful leader with excellent team building skills, high degree of competency in building enterprise software products, and enjoy leading team in fast paced engineering environment. You are passionate and experienced in building the market-leading MDM product.
The successful candidate will be based in Toronto, Canada and will be responsible for:
- Leading and driving the delivery, quality and architecture of MDM Hub, MDM.next and Solutions
- Working closely with product managers, architects, customer support team to provide end-to-end feature roll-out and release
- Proactively identifying assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverable
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Assisting customers and field engineers for customer success
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Expert domain knowledge of MDM/CRM, Data Quality and Data Integration.
- 10+ years of enterprise software development experience is required
- Proven ability of managing and growing software engineering teams
- Excellent experience of delivering quality on-premise and cloud-based product development
- Working with functional groups on requirements, planning, design, ennoblement and customer success
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting abilities
- Experienced in Agile software development methodology and software development process (SDLC)
- Customer MDM industry model experience and knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Informatica Product is a plus
- Strong technical skills in Java web application, Database technologies and big data technologies
- Strong ability to establish and streamline process to maintain consistent, effective results
Informatica offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, retirement programs, flexible time off and more. Our generous benefits vary depending on your geographic work location. It’s an exciting time to work at Informatica. You can learn more about our company, our products and our services at www.informatica.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Development Manager in Master Data Management
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Limited
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA