Senior Principal Advisory Consultant
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 28279
Position Title: Sr Principal Advisory Services Consultant
We're currently looking for a seasoned data management professional to join our growing Advisory Services team in the UK.
As our Advisory Services Senior Principal Consultant, you will contribute to the growth and development of the UK and wider global practice and deliver business consulting services to key customers and prospects.
Day-to-day Duties? Here's What You'll Be Doing
- Engaging customers, providing advice and guidance to positively influence their data driven journey
- Leading pre-sales workshops and engagements for our data management service offerings, and for the business adoption of our solutions
- Assessing an organisation’s strategic initiatives, business objectives and data capabilities to create data strategies and implementation plans, supported by ongoing implementation guidance
- Identifying consulting services opportunities and providing input into proposals and statements of work
- Contributing to practice development by reviewing and enhancing our frameworks, processes, guides and tools on an ongoing basis
- You’re a practitioner at heart, and you understand what it takes to implement data and analytics solutions that make valuable business outcomes possible
- Able to define data driven visions and data strategies, influencing peers and senior leadership to buy into the strategy and overall business value of the solution.
- Importantly, you enjoy being front and centre in guiding customers and stakeholders through the pre-sale and post-sale process
- Motivated by driving customer success, you enjoy engaging with high-profile customers and are just as comfortable working with C-level executives as individual contributors
- More business consultant than pure technologist, you excel at uncovering, and then connecting, our customers’ strategic business drivers to data capabilities
What We’d Like to See
- A can-do attitude, a self-starter who can operate with minimal oversight and acts on their own initiative
- The ability to see the ‘big picture’ in engagements, and lead from the front
- The ability to establish yourself as the trusted advisor, quickly building rapport and earning the respect of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Establishing yourself as a thought leader and voice of data management, sharing industry insights and perspectives
- Actively contribute to the vision and strategy of the Advisory Services proposition, and assist in the successful execution of the strategy
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Principal Advisory Consultant
At Informatica, We “DATA”. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions.
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader, including amazing, energetic team members; a globally diverse workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Greater than 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB