Consultant Professional Services
Location: Maidenhead, GB
Job Number: 28281
Position Title: Consultant PS
Informatica is currently looking for a Professional Services Consultant who has client facing experience and a good knowledge of Linux to work in our UK team.
As our Associate Consultant, you will be responsible for providing consultancy services for our Emerging technology stack for data governance, data management, Next generation analytics and meta data management technologies.
In the role of Associate Consultant, you can work and adapt in a fluid, dynamic environment. Working as the Associate Consultant you have sound technical, communication, teamwork and work ethic.
Technology You’ll Use
• Informatica product stack solutions such as Axon, Enterprise Data catalogue and Informatica Intelligent cloud service.
• Cloud platforms on AWS and Azure.
• Big data, Spark, Snowflake, Linux, etc.
What You'll Do
• Consulting on architecture and use of our solutions.
• The technical implementation of our solutions on client infrastructure.
• Troubleshoot issues with our implementation and solutions.
• Integration with other technologies.
• Basic proficiency in Linux.
• Personable, with good judgment and an approachable communication style.
• Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently juggle internal and external deadlines.
Nice to Have
• Some experience in data analysis, data integration and/or data governance.
• Familiarity with the Informatica product stack.
Alternative Location(s) :
Community / Marketing Title: Consultant Professional Services
Who We Are
Informatica empowers the world's most progressive companies to realize data-driven digital transformations that are changing the world. To do this, we live by our We "DATA" values. We Do Good, Act As One Team, Think Customer First, and Aspire For The Future. Together, we are conquering the impossible with data and changing what was once unimaginable into what’s now common—making lives richer, businesses stronger, and our world better.
Unleash Your Potential
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Navigating COVID-19 and Beyond
- Since March 2020, our INFA Team have been working remotely to do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19
- During this time, work-life balance and the well-being of our team has been a priority for us. In lieu of not being in the office, our teams are actively participating online via video chats. You'll find groups connecting for online games, virtual break rooms, online training, yoga, morning coffee, and so much more!
- We're also offering all teammates the ability to expense home office items (monitor, chair, desk, etc…) to ensure that you're as comfortable as possible
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Life at Informatica
Follow us to meet our team, learn more about life, careers, and events at Informatica. Conquering the Impossible with data, come join #LifeAtINFA!
Travel Requirement: Up to 50%
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maidenhead, GB